Free videos to go with your Summer 2023 Inspiration Boxes!

Do you need a little bit of extra inspiration to go with your summer box? Have the elephants stomped on your creative power? I got your back! 

I kept a box for myself and decided to brainstorm with it in the last few days. My aim was to only use beads from the box, and on the two pieces you see here, everything came from the box except for foundation and the silk ribbon the double sided pendant in hanging from.



I decided to film the process of randomly rummaging through the goods and turning them into pendants and a chain.  This is not the same way I would film instructions: when working on a video course, a sample has been already created, the design is already decided upon and I recreate it on camera for your benefit so you can follow along. Random experimenting is not part of that process at all.

These videos are not like step by step instructions: I have just filmed the way I came up with these designs on the spot. There is quite a bit of time lapse footage and then shorter segments explaining what worked, what did not work and what I learned from the process.
Basically, this is not a step by step video course, but a diary of creating two "one of a kind" pieces on the spot. I think it will be useful to many of you who are experienced bead embroiderers as a how to, and perhaps interesting for others as well. Here is where you can view the videos for free:

Of course if you have the box, you have access to all the materials used in the video. Please feel free to make your own pendants just like these if these appeal to you.

If you don't have the box yet, I have some left you can purchase right here:





Comments

Popular Posts