Fall is here, and I am beading again


So it's that special creative time of the year again, and here is what came out of it so far.
A little alligator watching You from the cuff bracelet ,from it's garden of green and purple.

A Sun burst earring in turquoise and silver, a forever popular color combo.


Aaaaandddd....




This lovely lovely necklace that was created for the Etsy Beadwever Team's November Challenge, theme being holiday treasures. The holiday had to be in November, and guess what is in November, World Vegan Day!

I am a vegan. My Fiancee is a vegan. Sammy precious is a vegan (for the most part), and so I had to take advantage of this.

But I missed the entry date by five days unfortunately, so You can't vote for me ... Too bad. Anyhow, for anyone that wants to vote for other beautiful creations, here is the link.

There will be more coming soon....

Good news: My jewelry is now featured in a local store/gallery, called Umba. If you are in Boulder, check it out . It's on Pearl Street on the corner of Broadway.

I have an other blog that features my creations as well, but it's also about my Sammy Ding Dong's transition to a vegan diet. Check it out .

Comments

Popular Posts