Harley Davidson Challenge Reminder


Just a reminder to all lovely Beady Buddies.
I am running a Harley Davidson Challenge, entries should be submitted by the 10th of October.

Anything flies as long as you respect the company's copy right. That means no direct copying of their logo, but you can take inspiration from the free spirit they came to represent, or whatever Harley Davidson brings to mind for you.

The 11th of October will be reveal day, I will post 2 pics of everyone's work here and post it on Facebook too. No prizes just unconditional beady love and recognition of your great works.

And just for fun , here is a Sammy picture. I should have named her Winnie the Pooch....

Comments

  1. Thanks for the reminder Kinga, I need to get busy. Sammy and I have something in common I love peanut butter also. Someone once told me that I would eat cardboard if it had peanut butter on it. Well no, but I would damn sure lick it off! LOL
    Hugs
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, peanut butter! The perfect lunch, in my opinion; Sammy's too I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad I read this !, I can't wait to get started, off to the beads I go....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts