The garden of live flowers


I am ever so tempted to put up more and more doggie pictures, but this blog should be about my jewelry too, so here is a detailed view of my necklace called "The garden of live flowers".
If you like Alice in Wonderland as much as I do, then You surely know that it is from Through the looking glass, and it's the chapter in Which Alice meets the talking flowers. I usually use mostly bright colors, so this is something new for me ,a bunch of muted earthy tones balanced by purples and oranges. I love the textures on this piece, it really comes alive. It's also one of the most wearable necklaces I have... That is not to say that my jewelry is not wearable, it's simply, mostly not for everyday wear. Some of them should be worn on occasions only, may it be a ball or a goth cruise. This is however a piece , that one could wear with just about anything .

Comments

Popular Posts