Better pictures of the Octopus Neck... Thing?

 It was exactly a week ago that I visited my best friend Monique, and got to hijack her camera and make her my model.She was most gracious and entertained my follies.
 I really love the outcome. This photo shoot inspired me to get my own camera, a better one then I got, which is really not hard, given that what I have is a tiny little point and shoot Fuji Finepix.

I like how soft these pictures turned out. They have been edited a bit, nothing major.
 Unfortunately, my muse and model Monique is moving back to France soon.
She will be hard to replace. Her modelling skills are unparalleled.
 

Comments

  1. Terrific neck piece :)
    Greetings,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigosh, I love this neck-thing! Or Octopiece, as I'm calling it in my head. I've never seen anything like it. Fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts