Evi Csizmadia Lajosne's entry to my Illuminated by Candlelight challenge

 Please give a warm welcome to Evi from my country of birth, Hungary and her beautiful Candle Flame bead embroidered cuff bracelet!
Evi is a fellow team member of the Etsy Bead Embroidery Guild and also the Etsy Beadweavers Team.
 She has what it takes when it comes to bead embroidery: her color choices are bold, her compositions are well balanced, and she is very inventive.
I am so glad she decided to participate in my challenge this time. Her cuff is lovely: I love the rutilated quartz cabochon in the center, the titanium flakes that seem to be floating in that cab make the whole piece come alive with light. Then we have the warm orange tones of the Swaroski rivolis, and mellow, sweet creamy pearls and bronzes...
Evi has an etsy store,vicus.etsy.com and a blog to showcase her beaded adventures.
Evi, thank you so much for joining me for this challenge.
Koszonom Evi,hogy resztvettel a jatekban.

Comments

  1. Milyen gyönyörű!!! Csodálatosak a színei, a mintája, s az a kis piros benne..... Nagyon tetszik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I saw this on FB and was blown away by the beauty :) Great cuff Evi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts