One last entry by Tamara Allison of Vanishing Pearl



When Tamara Allison contacted me today about her hardware inspired jewelry, I simply had to include her lovely pieces here, even though I thought the challenge was over, there is always room for one more, right?

Especially when the the best description for the artist is part mad scientist, part crazy talented bead artist.

Her entries are just so stunning and so very original!
Tamara, just like our other features artist this month, Meg Thompson is a really young person and so her beady achievements are all the more amazing.


When she isn't inventing new ways of using washers and faucet handles for amazing necklaces , she uses her knowledge of biology to create double helix DNA earrings,
moth masks,
and used book cover necklaces.
I also remember her Etsy Beadweaver team challenge entry that included a piano hammer that was truly fascinating.


Needless to say, this young lady is not afraid of challenges, and her style is unique, unusual and incredibly inventive.
Her store Vanishing Pearl on Etsy features many of her designs, and her blog is not only a feast for the eyes, but it will also crack you up.
A girl after my own heart. Thank You Tamara!

Comments

  1. A great combination of beaded and hardware parts, congratulations to Tamara!
    Kind regards:
    Uli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me Kinga! Your words are so kind. Actually, the EBW Facebook feature of Meg's piece yesterday is how I found out about this challenge. By the way, if you ever find any piano hammers, be sure to send some more my way. I didn't realize they cost almost $300 each!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts